30 Veg Capsules
Ceramiracle’s INVI-SUN Skin Supplement is the perfect addition for any sunshine lover’s beauty routine. Each capsule contains a dose of clinically studied NutroxSun® with Calaguala (PLE) and Resveratrol. Our innovative formula was created to help protect and enhance the time spent outside.
Ceramiracle is a proud PETA-Certified brand. INVI-SUN Skin Supplement is formulated and made in California.
ENHANCED WITH NUTROXSUN® FROM SPAIN:
NutroxSun® complements our complex blend of skin benefiting ingredients. This extraordinary Mediterranean-inspired extraction uses a proprietary formula of active skin protecting qualities found in grapefruit and rosemary. Clinically proven to support skin resilience from within.
Our cruelty-free skin supplement is vegetarian. INVI-SUN Skin Supplement is enhanced with NutroxSun® that is fortified with Calaguala (PLE) and Resveratrol.
- Artificial or synthetic colors and dyes
- Artificial or synthetic flavors
- NutroxSun® -- This extraordinary Mediterranean-inspired extraction uses a proprietary formula of active skin protecting qualities found in grapefruit and rosemary. Clinically proven to support skin resilience from within. Highlighting an active complex which helps to provide reliable, all-day defense from the elements.
- Calaguala (PLE) -- Prized by native tribes of South America, this leafy fern extract has shown notable results for decreasing UV-induced skin damage. Full of natural skin protecting properties, calaguala helps to reduce irritated and burnt skin caused by excessive sun exposure.
- Resveratrol -- A highly concentrated elixir of powerful antioxidants that helps to counteract the harmful effects of free radicals on skin. This natural antioxidant found in red wine and cocoa has been studied for its anti-aging and protective benefits through the eradication of free radicals as well as helping to prevent reformation.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
NutroxSun®, Calaguala (PLE) and Resveratrol.
HOW TO USE:
Take one capsule daily with food or up to two capsules 60 minutes before sun exposure.