Wakame Cell Culture
™ - the world’s first technology of macroalgae cell culture to extract the active ingredient gametophytes from macroalgae cells – a world first for cosmetic applications. Gametophytes concentrate antioxidants and are autotrophic cells producing organic compounds from CO2 and minerals, using energy from light.
Benefits of Wakame Cell Culture
Protects the genes of Eve - mitochondrial DNA genes inherited from mum. Mitochondria are the energy factory (ATP - adenosine triphosphate - the biological currency of energy) of the cells.
1) Ephemeral antioxidant action: decreases free radicals in a short time. Mitochondria have an ephemeral ability to produce energy in stressed conditions and release fewer free radicals.
2) Long lasting antioxidant action: protects mitochondrial DNA integrity with +63% Aconitase, a mitochondrial enzyme involved in cell homeostasis.
Benefits of White Lupin Seed Extract
In a study done on 25 volunteers and an in vitro test conducted, the results show that the white lupin seed extract stimulates synthesis of type I collagen, improving the skin’s elasticity, remodeling and firming sagging skin.
1) Stimulates production and secretion of type I collagen.
2) Remodeling of the facial contours: significant decrease of the relative volume of the jowls after 42 days of application.
3) Increased skin elasticity: improvements in skin elasticity are noted at T89, especially the significant increases of 11.2% and 10.6%.
Wheat Seed Extract
A patented extraction of phytoceramides and digalactosyl diglycerides (DGDG) with efficacy proven via an in vivo test comprising 20 volunteers over 55 days of treatment of twice daily applications on face.
1) Intense hydration: protects skin from loss of water by strengthening the cutaneous barrier.
2) Firms up, smooths skin and tightens pores: restores balance in the dermis by boosting synthesis of collagenase inhibitors and blocks elastase activities that degrade dermal elasticity.
3) Antioxidant properties: shields skin from oxidative stress responsible for accelerating aging.
C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
A truly exceptional emollient - structurally similar to, and biocompatible with, skin lipids – that is capable of imitating and augmenting many of their functions. Improves skin barrier function and imparts skin conditioning.
1) Moisturizes and repairs dry and cracked lips. A 2-week clinical study done on volunteers with dry, cracked and chapped lips. One group applied the C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient while the other used petrolatum on their lips. The results below showed the C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient to dramatically improve the condition of the lips.
2) Improves the condition of dry and cracked hands. A 2-week clinical study was done on a team of volunteers who applied the C10-C30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient to one hand and petrolatum to the other. The results showed that hands treated with the C10-C30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient improved significantly than those treated with petrolatum.